WAKA Kickball - Greater Boston
Welcome to WAKA Boston! We ARE kickball & social sports in the Boston area!
Interested in getting your coworkers together for a company sponsored team? We would love to make you a part of the WAKA family! A company team is a great way to promote employee wellness and encourage coworker bonding, and we have a range of options for group signups. Find out more here: http://www.kickball.com/corporate-teams
Leagues & Events Open for Registration
Welcome to WAKA Boston! Click on a league name to be brought to that league's page.
Registration closes as soon as spots fill up, so don't delay and sign up today.
|Boston||Red Sox Night||May 29th||Fenway Park||Baseball Tavern||Register Now!|
|Waltham||MA Commonwealth||Tuesdays||Gann Academy||Shoppers Cafe||Register Now!|
|Somerville||MA Minutemen||Mondays&Wednesdays||Conway Field||Samba Bar & Grille||Register Now!|
|Worcester||MA Seven Hills||Wednesdays||Crompton Park||Scorz Sports Bar||Register Now!|
|Pawtucket||RI Thunder||Fridays||Hank Soares Park||Ladder 133||Register Now!|
|Boston||MA Revolution||Sundays||Teddy Ebersol's Field||Beacon Hill Pub||Register Now!|
|Cambridge||MA Independence||Sundays||Gore Street Field||Courside Karaoke||Register Now!|
|Cambridge||MA Chowder||Wednesdays||Gore Street Field||Sunset Cafe||Register Now!|
|Somerville||MA Highlands||Sundays||Conway Park||TBD||Register Now!|
How is WAKA different? We are Social!
Registration fees differ per league (depending on such factors as location, requirement for permitted fields, etc.). If you would like to help direct your league funds please consider joining the league volunteer committees – contact your league if you would like to help out. The fee includes money given back to the league, and covers many aspects of the fun close-knit social kickball experience including items listed below.
* • WAKA team kickball t-shirt for each participant
* • All kickball equipment - bags, balls, bases, cones, scorebooks, first aid kits, pumps and needles
* • All regular season games and league tournament games
* • Specials and/or significant discounts at the league restaurant/bar (on and off season)
* • Customized online registration process
* • Various forms of insurance to protect volunteer leaders
* • Personalized player cards
* • Stickers and Decals
* • Funds for the league parties and awards (often including various parties throughout the season as well as charity events)
* • League web page hosting
* • WAKA operating and legal costs including credit card merchant fees
* • Inclusion as a player in the World Kickball Organization
* • A world recognized rules committee (WAKA is the International Governing body of Kickball)
Greater Boston WAKA Kickball in the Media