- News and Media
REGISTRATION FOR BIGFOOT IS NOW OPEN!
Join the Bigfoot League Facebook Group to get all the latest updates.
CLUBWAKA is your go-to social club for fun adult sports leagues, social activities, events, and vacations! Play with us to meet new people, have a blast, and be a part of a community!
WANTED: Creative, social and outgoing individuals for our league social board. Help plan social activities, parties and events thoughout the season. If you are intrested please message the Community Coordinator.
***This league can only hold up to 6 big kickin' teams so grab some friends and register today to guarantee your shot at the Bigfoot Championship***
Key Season Info:
- Bigfoot is a 'No Bunting' league that plays on Tuesday nights. What does 'No Bunting' mean? It means BIG... SWINGIN'... KICKS!!!
- Registration: Starts at $78/person and includes your team shirt, field permits, league equipment, awesome parties & MORE!
- Games are played at Poinsettia Rec Center at 7314 Willoughby Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 (We're on the north side of the park on Romaine St)
- Post game parties w/ CLUBWAKA specials at The Outpost at 1624 N Cahuenga, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Game times: Tuesday nights at 7:15pm, 8:15pm, & 9:10 (if needed)
- All games will have a 50 minute time limit with UNLIMITED innings. That means more playing time for everyone!
SPRING 2017 Season Dates (THIS LEAGUE NOW PLAYS ON TUESDAYS!):
Outpost CLUBWAKA Bar Specials
• There are NO refunds. Please check the season schedule (posted above with dates) before you register.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities link on the website (next to the schedule link) before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you creates a "friendgroup” and everyone registers into that group. (Otherwise you may end up on a different team and not be able to switch later.)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an free agent and you'll be placed on a team.
GROUPS VS. TEAMS:
• Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 16 (8 of each gender) will be upgraded to team status.
• If you are a smaller group OR are don't have enough players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add free agents to each group to form teams.
• When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
• When combining groups/teams, we will do our best to make all teams even in numbers and guy/girl ratio.
• Once you are an official "Team," captains will be able to select their team name and top 3 preferences for team shirt color.
MORE KICKBALL AND BEYOND!
Check out all open leagues in LA here: http://www.kickball.com/la
This is Our Game
Bigfoot Wall of Champions
Summer 2016: KickNasty
Summer 2015: Leg Day feat. Dwanye Johnson
Fall 2014: Kick Cheney
Summer 2014: Kick Cheney
Don't Just Get in the Game, Be Part of the Game! This league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your social sports experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.