- News and Media
Canyon Spring 2016 Dates: Game times are at 7:30pm and 8:45pm
|Date/Week||Social Challenge||Bar Rematch||Theme|
|September 26: Pick Up Game|
|October 3 : Week One||#strangerdanger||Flip Cup|
|October 10: Week Two||Trivia Test||#barlove|
|October 17: Week Three||Karaoke||Tug of War|
|October 24: Week Four||Costume Contest||Participation||Halloween Theme!!|
|October 31: NO GAMES|
|November 5th: Mid Season||BEACH OLYMPICS||MID SEASON||PARTY|
|November 7: Week Five||Balloon Pop Relay------||---------------->|
|November 14: Week Six||WAKA's Got Talent||Heads Up|
|November 21: Week Seven||Pie Eating Contest||Cotton Bowls||Pilgrims and Indians|
|November 28: Make Up if Appli.|
|December 5th: Playoffs R1|
|December 12: Playoffs R2|
|December 17: EOS Party||SLOSHBALL GAME|
Party and theme dates: TBD
*ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
MARK YOUR CALENDAR WITH IMPORTANT SEASON DATES!
*All Dates Subject to Change*
CA Canyon League - plays on Monday Nights at Pepper Tree Playfields (in Newbury Park off the 101 and Wendy)
•Game Days: Monday night
• Field Location: Pepper Tree Playfields, 3720 Old Conejo Road, Newbury Park, CA 91320
• Fees: includes team shirt, field permits, equipment, parties and lots more
So, lace up your sneakers, join the fun, and don't miss your chance to relive your playground glory. Sign up now to participate in one of the fastest growing community sports in America. Individuals, small groups and full teams welcome! Join the WAKA Family; 2012 marks the celebration of WAKA's 14th year of bringing kickball, friends, and parties together into one national club. With more and more people to meet, great parties, amazing tournaments, and ongoing events throughout the U.S., there's never been a better time to join!
Check the links on the right for more information. See you on the fields!
Note that there is a NO ALCOHOL policy at Peppertree. Please strongly consider this before registering.
• There are NO refunds.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities link above before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• Returning players - make sure to register on the team you played on last season if you want to return to it (captains still must approve you)
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
A NOTE ABOUT GROUPS AND TEAMS:
Groups are not teams ** Groups who have 8 of each gender will be upgraded to TEAM STATUS**WAKA has the right to add players up to 26**
CHECK OUT OTHER CLUBWAKA EVENTS!!
GROUPS VS. TEAMS:
Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 16 (8 of each gender) will be upgraded to team status.
If you are a smaller group OR are short on players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add individuals to each group to form teams.
When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
CONGRATS TO THE WINTER 2011 REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS- GNOMIE DON'T PLAY DAT
AND THE PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS- DIRTY PIRATE HOOKERS!
IT WAS A GREAT SEASON!!
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball!
This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.