- News and Media
Fall Awards Ceremony - Friday, February 5th: https://www.facebook.com/events/964134140321746/
TENTATIVE Spring Dates:
*Dates are subject to change.
This following rule is ONLY if 3 male/female players have shown up for a team so we can avoid some forfeits. This is not a Founders eligible league and we want everyone to be able to play. If a team’s 4th male/female cannot show up and leaves the team with only 3 males/females, below the required amount, the team will be allowed to continue the with the following modifications: The missing male/female’s spot in the Kicking Order is an automatic out. The team’s Defensive Lineup must continue without the male/female and go down a player. Genders may not be substituted.
Instead of a weekly newsletter, Celebrity has a league blog. Each team will have a designated page on the league blog. Teams are encouraged to post game recaps, team photos, etc. Blog URL: http://celebritykickball.blogspot.com/
There will be 3 designated theme weeks throughout the season. The themes will be communicated to the league at least 1 week proir to the theme date. Teams should dress up accordingly and take photos to be submitted for voting. Winning teams will earn social points!
Bar Game Rules
Each week after the kickball game the losing team gets to choose a game to challenge the winning team to at the bar.
1. Flip cup (best 2 out of 3, as many people that want to play as long as the #s are even – captains can elect to have people go twice in order to allow for more participants)
2. Beer Pong (winner of one game - each team chooses their two players)
3. Civil War (as many people that want to play as long as the #s are even)
4. 21 (as many people that want to play as long as the #s are even – 4 players is standard and recommended)
5. Relay (winner of one game, each team chooses their 3 players)
6. Any other game that both team’s captains agree to
Happy Ending Kickball SPECIALS!!!
$3 Bud Light Pints/$12 Bud Light Pitchers
$4 All other Draft Pints/$14 All other Draft Pitchers
$5 Well Drinks/Wine
$3 Mystery Shots
$16 (35oz) Beach Pails
$17 Pitcher and a Pie (toppings extra-$1.50 veggies, $2 meat)
$5 Nachos (add chicken $2, add steak $3)
$5 Chip and Dip Plate
$7 Tacos (3 tacos - chicken or pork)
$6 Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
$5 Healthy Happy Salad
Congrats to our Spring 2015 Fun Games Tournament Champions: Orange Is The New Zini
• There are NO refunds.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities link on the website (next to the schedule link) before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
|1||The Bad News Bastards||9||7||1||1||7.50||.833||26|
|3||I Got 99 Problems But A Pitch Ain't One||9||5||3||1||5.50||.611||43|
|4||The Ball Busters||9||4||2||3||5.50||.611||19|
|7||Micropigs in Tiny Raincoats and Booties||10||4||4||2||5.00||.500||51|
|8||Kid tested mother approved||9||4||3||2||3.50||.389||32|
|9||Kick in a Box||9||3||5||1||3.50||.389||43|
|10||Fresh Kicks of Ball Air||9||3||5||1||3.50||.389||24|
|11||Where My Pitches At?||9||2||6||1||2.50||.278||41|
|12||Real Ballers Wear Pink!||9||2||6||1||2.50||.278||71|
|13||I'm Not a Playa, I Just Kick a Lot!||9||1||6||2||2.00||.222||62|
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.