- Play Kickball
- Social Media
Info About Summer 2013:
*Division play is based on 10 teams signing up. If less than 10 teams register, the league will play in 1 division. At the time of playoffs, the teams will be divided into divisions based on standings and CSR observation and will play in 2 playoff tournaments.
**Teams playing in the Palace division are Founder's Cup eligible, while Kingdom division is not.
Fees: $70. Includes T-shirt, field permits, league equipment, awesome parties and MORE!
Summer Season Starts: Friday, June 14 Click here to see the complete calendar.
Last Day to Register: Wednesday, June 5 at MIDNIGHT
Games: Friday nights at 7:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. at Brookside Park in Pasadena.
Bar: Kickball fun continues after the games at Jakes Cafe and Billiards on Colorado Blvd in Old Town Pasadena...we have the entire back room and our own bartender!
• There are NO refunds.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities link on the website (next to the schedule link) before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• Returning players - make sure to register on the team you played on last season if you want to return to it (captains still must approve you)
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “create a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.