- News and Media
WINTER 2017 SEASON DATES:
2/12 - Pick-Up Game
2/19 - President's Day - NO GAMES
2/26 - Week 1 - Season Opener
3/5 - Week 2
3/12 - Week 3
3/19 - Week 4
3/26 - Week 5
4/2 - Week 6
4/9 - Week 7
4/16 - Easter - NO GAMES
4/23 - Week 8
4/30 - Week 9 (Playoffs/Championship)
Groups vs. Teams:
• Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 16 (8 of each gender) will be upgraded to team status.
• If you are a smaller group OR are short on players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add individuals to each group to form teams.
• When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
• When combing groups/teams, we will do our best to make all teams even in numbers and guy/girl ratio.
• Once you are an official "Team"- captains will be able to select their top 3 preferences for shirt color.
• There are NO refunds. Please check the season schedule out (posted below) before you register.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later.)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
CLUBWAKA- Orange County: Live the fun life!
Don't Just Get in the Game, Be Part of the Game! This league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your social sports experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.