- News and Media
Dodgeball is not just for little kids anymore. It is for us big kids too...who just happen to be over 21 years old. Join WAKA's Thursday night dodgeball league and make friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Sign up with a small group of friends and get placed on a team or get a big group together and start a team of your own. WAKA is the largest sports and social club in the country so if you are new to dodgeball or new to the area and don't have anybody to sign up with then register as a free agent and come meet your newest friends.
We use a hybrid foam dodgeball that is pain free, making the game MORE FUN & FRIENDLY for EVERYONE!
WINTER 2017 DATES:
1/26- FREE OPEN GYM
1/27 - 1/29 Snowfest Lake Tahoe
2/2- WEEK 1 Season Begins
2/9- WEEK 2
2/16- WEEK 3 - 8:30 START TIME DUE TO GYM CONFLICT
2/23- WEEK 4- 8:30 START TIME DUE TO GYM CONFLICT
3/2- WEEK 5
Mid Season Party - TBD
3/16- WEEK 6
3/23- WEEK 7
3/30- WEEK 8
4/6- WEEK 9 (PLAYOFFS)
EOS Party - TBD
CLUBWAKA- Orange County: Live the fun life!
GROUPS VS. TEAMS:
• Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 16 (8 of each gender) will be upgraded to team status.
• If you are a smaller group OR are short on players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add individuals to each group to form teams.
• When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
• When combing groups/teams, we will do our best to make all teams even in numbers and guy/girl ratio.
• Once you are an official "Team"- captains will be able to select their top 3 preferences for shirt color.
• There are NO refunds. Please check the season schedule out (posted below) before you register.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later.)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
Don't Just Get in the Game, Be Part of the Game! This league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your social sports experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.