- News and Media
"YOUR SUNDAYS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME"
Dodgeball is not just for little kids anymore. It is for us big kids too...who just happen to be over 21 years old. Join WAKA's Sunday night dodgeball league and make friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
Sign up with a small group of friends or coworkers and get placed on a team or get anywhere from 12-16 people together and start a team of your own. If you are new to dodgeball or new to the area and don't have anybody to sign up with then register as a free agent and get placed with your newest friends in Thousand Oaks.
WAKA Thousand Oaks dodgeball is a great place to meet new people and have a lot of good times. Come see if your team can take home the championship in league play or if your team has what it takes to take home the Social Cup at our sponsor bar after the games.
Registration is open so sign up and make Sunday one of your favorite nights of the week.
To qualify as a team, you must have at least 12 registered players with a 1:4 male/female ratio. MAX of 16 per team!
We will now be playing 12 vs. 12
WINTER 2017 LEAGUE DATES:
1/29- FREE OPEN GYM
2/5- SuperBowl Sunday- NO GAMES
2/19 President's Day- No GAMES
2/26- WEEK 2
3/5- WEEK 3
3/12 - WEEK 4
3/19 - WEEK 5
3/26- WEEK 6
4/2- WEEK 7
4/9- WEEK 8
4/16- Easter Sunday- NO GAMES
GROUPS VS. TEAMS:
• Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 12 (with the appropriate gender ratio) will be upgraded to team status.
• If you are a smaller group OR are short on players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add individuals to each group to form teams.
• When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
• When combing groups/teams, we will do our best to make all teams even in numbers and guy/girl ratio.
• Once you are an official "Team"- captains will be able to select their top 3 preferences for shirt color.
• There are NO refunds. Please check the season schedule out (posted below) before you register.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later.)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
Don't Just Get in the Game, Be Part of the Game! This league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your social sports experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.