- News and Media
GROUPS VS. TEAMS:
• Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 16 (8 of each gender) will be upgraded to team status.
• If you are a smaller group OR are short on players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add individuals to each group to form teams.
• When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
• When combing groups/teams, we will do our best to make all teams even in numbers and guy/girl ratio.
• Once you are an official "Team"- captains will be able to select their top 3 preferences for shirt color.
• There are NO refunds. Please check the season schedule out (posted below) before you register.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later.)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
WAKA: Best Parties. Best Games. Best Friends.- Orange County
|1||Chocolate Salty Balls: Wrath of Joon||1||1||0||0||1.00||1.00||1|
|2||Drrrunk and Looking to Score: Return of the Deng||1||1||0||0||1.00||1.00||2|
|4||Jiminy Kick It||2||1||1||0||1.00||.500||11|
|7||Monster Gorditas 2.0||1||0||1||0||0.00||.000||7|
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.