CA Silicon - Spring 2014
CA Silicon Important Announcements
- Registration is now OPEN! Get signed up today! If you have any questions please contact us here.
- Come on out to our Pre-Season Pick-up Game on April 6th! Both new and veteran players and their friends are welcome!
- Our Pre-Season Party will be on April 29th! You don't want to miss this! There will be tons of free drinks, games, and good times!
- Don't forget, our First Game will be on May 6th! Wooooo!
Welcome to the CA Silicon Spring 2014 kickball season in San Jose, CA! We are known for great kickball and legendary parties! We play a 7 game regular season, with games on Tuesday evenings at 7pm and 8pm. Upon completion of the season, teams face off in a single elimination playoff tournament competing to receive an invitation to play in WAKA's National Founders Cup Tournament in Las Vegas on Columbus Day weekend.
- Pre‐Season Pickup Game: Sunday, April 6th
- Pre‐Season Party: Tuesday, April 29th
- Regular Season Games: Tuesdays, May 6 - June 17
- Mid‐Season Party: Saturday, May 31st
- End‐of‐Season Tournament: Saturday, June 21st
- End‐of‐Season Party: Saturday, June 21st
- Player shirts will be handed out week 1, before the first games.
- The season schedule will be posted approx 1 week before our first games.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
- Cleats are recommended but they are not required. No metal cleats are allowed.
Congrats to our Fall 2013 Champions, "Blue Barracudas". Can they repeat next season?
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.