Registration for Spring 2017 is now open!
While we are putting the finishing touches on the season, come join us in
our Facebook Group to socialize with all of the members of the league.
You may also check out our other CLUBWAKA leagues in the area:
• CA-Sun is a 'No Bunting' league. What does 'No Bunting' mean? It means.. SWING, BABY, SWING!!!
• This league plays on Tuesday Nights at the Reseda Recreation Center,
18144 Victory Blvd. Reseda, CA 91335 at the corner of Reseda & Victory.
• Registration cost starts at $78/person and includes: T-shirt, field permits, league equipment, awesome parties & MORE!
• Game times: 7:30pm and 8:30pm.
Does your company have a health & wellness program? Looking to bond outside of the office? CLUBWAKA offers corporate teams packages! For more info about starting a corporate team, visit: CLUBWAKA Corporate Teams and email the league's community cordinator to get your company team started.
Spring Season Info:
• Team minimum is 16 players (7 of each gender)
• Team status is 16 members by April 02nd.
• If your team registers by Apr 3rd, you will have shirts by Week 1.
Early Bird: $78 (Good through Apr 3rd)
Regular: $83 (Good through Apr 20th)
Late Registration: $88 (Good through Apr 30th)
Spring 2017 Season Dates:
Apr 08th - Preseason Bar Crawl
Apr 18th - Open Kick Event
Apr 25th - Week 1 -
May 02nd - Week 2 -
May 09th - Week 3 - Theme Week: "Recess" Theme Night
May 16th - Week 4 -
May 13th - Midseason Party: TBD [Saturday Night] Facebook Event Page
May 23rd - Week 5 - League Photo @ 8:30pm
May 30th - Week 6 - Theme Week: "Beach" Theme Night
Jun 06th - Week 7 - League Charity Night
Jun 13th - Week 8 -
Jun 17th - End Of Season (EOS) Party: TBD [Saturday Night]
Jun 20th - Playoffs Week 1
Jun 27th - Playoffs Week 2
**Dates Subject to Change**
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me anytime.
Best Parties. Best Games. Best Friends.
Social Cup Games:
Each week there will be a social or photo challenge to add a little extra fun to our kickball league. The social challenges need to be completed by 11pm at our host bar or otherwise stated. It is the responsibility of each team captain to make sure your team is ready and has completed the game on time. The challenges do not take more than 10-15 mins to complete. At the end of the season, the team with the most social points will be crowned "Social Champs."
• There are NO refunds. Please check the season schedule out (posted above with dates) before you register.
• Credit cards charged at time of registration.
• Captains - make sure to read the Captains Responsibilities link on the website (next to the schedule link) before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will uphold them.
• If you want to play on a team with your friends, make sure one of you “creates a friendgroup” and everyone registers on that group. (Otherwise you will end up elsewhere and not be able to switch later.)
• If you are an individual, don't worry - just register as an individual and you will be placed on a team.
• CLUBWAKA reserves the right to add additional players to teams during the registration period, up to a maximum of 26 players per roster.
Groups VS. Teams:
• Groups are NOT teams. Starting a group does not guarantee you a team spot. The first groups to have 8 of each gender will be upgraded to team status. .
• If you are a smaller group OR are short on players to make a full team, we will combine the smaller groups and/or add individuals to each group to form teams.
• When groups are combined, the group leader with the largest number of registered players will become captain.
• When combing groups/teams, we will do our best to make all teams even in numbers and guy/girl ratio.
• Once you are an official "Team"- captains will be able to select their top 3 preferences for shirt color.
This is Our Game