- News and Media
2017 Thursday spring kickball in Wicker Park is NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION.
For all things WAKA Chicago check out www.kickball.com/Chicago
|Apr 14th||Last day to register to get $10 discount|
|Apr 28th||Last day to register to get $5 discount|
|May 11th||First official week of games!|
|July 6th||League playoff tournament|
|TBA||End of season party!|
Are you a captain or aspiring captain wondering about how to start a team? First, you want to register yourself, then start a "friend group". Your friend group will become a team after registration closes if there is team slots left. Otherwise you will be placed on teams already formed. Here are some videos to guide you through the process. Please read the Registration FAQ below before signing up.
Thinking your company would be interested in sponsoring a whole team? We now have an easy registration option for this on the registration page. These two videos will help you out.
Don't hesitate to contact our awesome League Community Coordinator, Garrett, at Gberg@kickball.com. You can also check out our Registration FAQ,
Interested in other leagues? Check out all our leagues opening across the state!
WHERE WE PLAY
Josephinum Academy (1501 N. Oakley) and Churchill Park (1825 N. Damen)
WHERE WE PARTY AFTER THE GAMES
After the games we all head to Nick's Beer Garden bar for some food, drinks, and bar games.
One thing to note: Everyone wears their kickball shirt to the bar afterwards. If you change your shirt you may feel out of place, so never change!
- Player shirts will be handed to the captain's at the field in week 1 or 2. All regular cotton shirts (non-dryfit) are men's sizes and are regular fit! Late registrations will receive their shirt at the first game, or by week 2.
- The season schedule will be posted 3-7 days before first games.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
- Cleats are recommended but they are not required. No metal cleats are allowed.
Don't Just Get in the Game, Be Part of the Game! This league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your social sports experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.