- Play Kickball
- Social Media
Fall 2013 coming in September
Open Call for FootballSuperstars! Registration is OPEN for this league. So, lace up your cleats, and join the fun. Sign up now to participate in one of the fastest growing community sports in America. Individuals, small groups and full teams welcome! Play Football WAKA brings flag football games, parties, and friends together into one national sport and social club. With more and more people to meet, great parties, tournaments and events throughout the U.S., there's never been a better time to play Flag Football! See you on the fields!
- This is a co-ed flag football league. Please refer to Rules of the Game on co-ed ratios.
- Minimum roster size is 12 players. Maximum roster size is 16 players
- Registration fee is $62. This fee is all inclusive for your field, equipment, team shirts and an end of season party.
- Each team is responsible for paying the ref $10 at the begining of each of their games.
- Season length is 8 weeks of regular play followed by a playoff tournament. Top 7 teams* make the playoffs and will be seeded by their regular season record.
RULE CHANGES - In addition to the information on the Rules Page, these update will be in effect for the 2013 Season
- Rush count changed to "1-1000, 2-1000, 3-1000, GO!"
- Defense may rush on the word Go
- QB may run even when not rushed, except when within 5 yards of the end zone, and after the ref says Go for the rush count.
- Receivers only need one foot in bounds with possession of the ball to be considered a catch.
- All eligible players must wear league t shirt and be registered in the league. Teams playing ineligible players forfeit the game an ineligible player was played in.
- Side Snaps are now permitted
- A 2 point conversion resulting in a interception by the defense and returned for a score is worth 6 points
Important Dates: (dates are currently tentative)
- player shirts will be handed out at game 1.
- the season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- we recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
Be a part of the WAKA Social Sports Revolution! Interested in playing kickball too? We are excited to offer a summer season of kickball on Wednesday nights starting June 20th. Click here for more information