NC Bowling - Summer 2014
Summer Bowling League News
Registration is now open for our summer 2014 bowling season. Team size is 4 players. Individuals and groups are welcome. If you signing up as an individual player, we will find you a team. The registration fee covers team shirt, shoe rental, ball rental, 3 competition games per week, 2 free practice games per week, as well as food discounts and game discounts at AMF Durham Lanes. In addition, you are invited to all WAKA Durham/Chapel Hill parties and social events.
The cost is $85 per bowler. Our season will start on April 27 with a social for $5 extra and official competition will begin on May 4.
Please check our local sports league directory for details about other sports leagues in the area.
All games will be held at AMF Durham Lanes on 15-501 on Sunday nights from 6:30-9 pm.
- Sun. May 4
- Sun. May 11
- Sun. May 18
- No Games on Memorial Day Weekend
- Sun. June 1
- Sun. June 8
- Sun. June 15
- Sun. June 22
- Sun. June 29
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Summer Social Events
May 5- Cinco de Mayo Party
June 7- Frisbee Golf Tournament, Bar Games Tournament & Summer Party 7-10 pm
June 14- Tubing Trip
June 24- Bulls Game
July 14- Karaoke Night at Bralies
July 26- End of Season Party 2-5 pm
Why join WAKA Kickball & Social Sports versus other leagues?
- Everyone is guaranteed a place on a team. We won't turn you away.
- Free agents can join; no need to bring your own team.
- Our bowling seasons last 8 weeks- just enough time to make new friends but not get bored. Who has 16 weeks to give up these days?
- No annual fees to join WAKA. Just pay for the season that you play.
- You don't just get 3 bowling match-ups each week; you also get invited to all season parties and events. We plan 3-4 extra socials during each season where you can meet players from all WAKA Durham/Chapel Hill leagues. See above for schedule.
- Our bar crawls are always FREE to attend! We do 2-3 each year. WAKA players get extra goodies but you can always bring your friends too.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.