Summer Bowling League News
Join WAKA Kickball & Social Sports for our summer bowling season. We have 8 weeks of games with 3 games per night. Four player teams compete as a team against another four player team each week. Games are held at AMF Durham Lanes from 6:30-9 pm on Sunday nights. Bowlers are invited to all WAKA social events that happen during the season so you have ample chances to meet the 250 other players in local WAKA leagues.
Games dates will be July 12, 19, 26, Aug 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30th. Games begin at 6:30 pm with a 15 minute practice, followed by competition at 6:45 pm.
AMF League Discounts
- 2 free practice games per week (Monday – Sunday, excluding Friday & Saturday nights)
- - $2.35 per game after free practices games are used (no free games or league rate games can be used after 6pm on Friday or Saturday)
- - 20% off of all food and drinks excluding alcohol
Please check our local sports league directory for details about other sports leagues in the area.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Summer Social Events
WAKA Bowlers are invited to all summer social events.
- June 18- Durham Bulls Game
- July 18- Tubing Trip
- Summer Pool Party- date TBD
Why join WAKA Kickball & Social Sports versus other leagues?
- Everyone is guaranteed a place on a team. We won't turn you away.
- Free agents can join; no need to bring your own team.
- Our bowling seasons last 8 weeks- just enough time to make new friends but not get bored. Who has 16 weeks to give up these days?
- No annual fees to join WAKA. Just pay for the season that you play.
- You don't just get 3 bowling match-ups each week; you also get invited to all season parties and events. We plan 3-4 extra socials during each season where you can meet players from all WAKA Durham/Chapel Hill leagues. See above for schedule.
- Our bar crawls are always FREE to attend! We do 2-3 each year. WAKA players get extra goodies but you can always bring your friends too.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.