Schedule - Team Standings - Registration FAQS
Registration for Polar is PASSWORD PROTECTED. You must contact Jeff Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the password. There are only a few spots left. Let's get frosty together!
~~Interested in other WAKA Sports? Check out our full list of upcoming social sport leagues at www.kickball.com/Raleigh
Winter 2017 KEY INFO
- Season starts January 8th
- 8 planned games + playoffs
- 2 awesome parties for registered players
- Games - Sundays anywhere from 1pm-5pm. This year, we will not start before 1pm. Times will not be changed based on football playoffs schedule. We will ensure everyone is done plenty early for the Super Bowl.
- At Knights of Columbus (PRIVATE FIELDS, we are not at the mercy of the city to decide our fate every week!!!)
- Rain/Snow/Coldouts- We will do our best to make-up any missed games through extra games on days we are playing. But, having playoffs is the most prominent concern. There are no refunds due to weather issues causing game cancellations.
- Don't have a full team? No worries. You can sign up as team, a small friend group, or a free agent.
- We will place you or your group on an existing team that needs players.
- WAKA Kickball is a great way to get your friends and co-workers together or to just meet new people!
- What if I don't have any kickball skills?
- Doesn't matter. This is a social league built on FUN!
Winter 2017 Schedule of Events
- January 8th: Regular Season starts!!!!
- Jan 15th, Jan 22nd, Jan 29th, Feb 5th, Feb 12th regular season games
- Each team should play 2 double headers over 6 game days to play 8 games total
- February 3rd: Mid-season party. Theme: Wear something reflective of WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG!
- Feb 19th, Tournament or Make-up Day
- Feb 26th, Tournament or Make-up Day
- March 5th, Tournament or Make-up Day
- March 4: End of season party. Theme: SOLID COLORS- pick a color and go all out as that color!
- March 12th: This is the last available day we could play, no matter what! We could finish sooner.
Questions? Email: email@example.com