This League Has Officially Sold out! Check back in the fall for next season
Bring out all your friends from kickball, dodgeball, bowling, work, dance class and more for this awesome league. It's 8 weeks of fun bar games and events. You'll compete against different teams each week at different venues. All venues will be listed below but are subject to change during the season.
League Game Nights (Wednesdays*): May 27, June 3, 10, 17, 27, July 1, 8, 16* (*Thurs)
Time: 7:00-9:30pm each week
Team Size: 4-6 players
Capacity: 14 teams
Final League Schedule - all games are Wednesday nights except for July 16th, which is a Thursday night
- May 20- Pre Season Opener & League Social at The Tavern, 1900 W. Markum Ave Durham
- May 27- Cornhole, Darts, & Bar Games Bingo at The Tavern
- June 3- Shuffleboard & Pool at Surf Club, 703 Rigsbee Ave Durham
- June 10- Scavenger Hunt in Brightleaf Square, meet at Devines, 904 W Main St Durham
- June 17- Shuffleboard & Pool at Surf Club
- June 24- Cornhole & Darts at the Tavern
- July 1- Trivia at Tobacco Road, 280 S Mangum St Durham
- July 8- Skeeball at Bralie's, 1725 Carpenter Fletcher Rd Durham
- **Thurs. July 16th- Karaoke & League Social at the Tavern
Registration includes team shirt, weekly bar discounts, and a chance to make lots of new friends each week!
Why play WAKA versus other leagues?
- - Everyone is guaranteed a place on a team. We won't turn you away.
- - Free agents can join; no need to bring your ownteam. No annual fees to join WAKA. Just pay for the season that you play.
- - You don't just get this one league. You also get invited to all season parties and events. We plan 2-3 extra socials during each season where you can meet players from all WAKA Durham/Chapel Hill leagues.
- - Our bar crawls are always FREE to attend! We do 2-3 each year. WAKA players get extra goodies but you can always bring your friends too.
If you have any questions about the league or events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*WAKA does not offer refunds once you have registered for a league season with the following exceptions: the season is canceled before official league play begins and call-ups to the military service before the season start (requires documentation to email@example.com).
**WAKA and the local league management reserve the right to remove a player from a game or from the league season at their discretion. Reasons could include but are not limited to the following: poor sportmanship, damage to one of the bars, or intentionally causing injury to another player.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.