GMOT I FACEBOOK PAGE I FACEBOOK GROUP | PHOTOS
Congratulations MPU on your victory over Keltic Warriors for the 2014 Fall League Tournament Championship!
Congratulations also to Fire It Up! on going undefeated for the 2014 Fall Season!
Spring 2015 Season Overview:
Registration Deadline (for Bar Logo shirts and Forming Teams): Sunday, March 29th
Pick Up Game: Thursday, April 2nd at 6:30 PM
Registration Deadline (in order to have a t-shirt for the first game): Tuesday, April 7th at 12:00 PM (Noon)
Season Begins: Thursday, April 16th at 6:30 PM
Registration Closes: Wednesday, April 22nd at midnight
Mid Season Party / Activity: TBD
Regular Season Ends: Thursday, June 4th
Playoffs Begin: Thursday, June 11th
Playoffs End, Spring 2015 Champion Crowned: Thursday, June 18th / 25th (TBD)
End of Season Party: TBD
Changes for 2015:
- Register to play during the Spring 2015 season by March 4th, pay a discounted rate of $68
- Register to play during the Spring 2015 season between March 5th and March 29th, pay the base rate for the season of $73
- Register to play during the Spring 2015 season after March 29th, the registration fee will be $76
All of these prices include the following: 8 weeks of games + playoffs, T-Shirt, 2 awesome parties and weekly discounts at our sponsor bar!
** NOTE ** Your credit card will now be charged at the time you register. Please review the Spring 2015 Season Overview (posted above with dates) before you register because there are no refunds.
Something new this season -- CONFERENCES!! Rather than try the Competitive vs. Social breakdown which has been tried in the past, this season have both Bunting and No Bunting options. Friend Group Moderators / Team Captains are asked to please specify BUNT or NO BUNT as part of the Friend Group name when creating their Friend Group.
For the No Bunting conference, there will be a couple of addenda to the WAKA Kickball rules, including the following:
- If the catcher is able to touch or field the ball before it crosses the 1st/3rd diagonal, the kick will be ruled a foul.
- The Kicker must fully extend their leg when attempting to kick the ball.
- Each team's kicking order cannot have more than 2 members of either gender kicking consecutively until there are no players left of the other gender. (ie, Boy, Boy, Girl, Boy, Boy, Girl, ... or Girl Girl, Boy, Girl Girl, Boy, ...)
Team Colors Assignments:
Starting with the Spring 2015 season, there will be no carryover of colors from the previous season. Colors will be issued to teams on a first come, first served basis, based upon a friend group reaching 12 players registered for the season (preferably with 6 men and 6 women, though based on past seasons and a number of teams preferences, 7 and 5 will also be acceptable).
- Player shirts will be handed out week one, before the first games.
- The season schedule will be posted during the period between the pick up game and the registration deadline.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
- **CAPTAINS** Please make sure to read the Captains link (posted above) before creating your team. By creating your team you acknowledge you've read the captains responsibilities and will abide by and uphold the responsibilities.
The following is now policy for the NY Mid Hudson League, effective immediately: NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. If you want to drink, please bring a few dollars and plan on purchasing them from the snack cart, which charges $2 for domestic beers (Bud Light/Coors Light) but also offers more expensive options as well.
- If I see anyone with alcohol that was not purchased from the beverage cart, I will ask that person to return it to their vehicle and the team for which they play will be issued a Paper Forfeit.
- If Jim from Casperkill or any other employee of Casperkill Recreation asks a player or a team to leave or if he comes to me to about it because he noticed that they have alcohol which wasn't purchased from the snack cart, that team will receive a Game Forfeit.
Open Call for Kickball Superstars! Registration is OPEN for this league. So, lace up your sneakers, join the fun, and don't miss your chance to relive your playground glory. Sign up now to participate in one of the fastest growing community sports in America. Individuals, small groups and full teams welcome!
Play Kickball WAKA brings kickball games, parties, and friends together into one national sport and social club. With more and more people to meet, great parties, kickball tournaments, and events throughout the U.S., there's never been a better time to play kickball! Check the links on the right for more kickball information. See you on the fields!
Please make sure to join our e-mail list. If you already have a WAKA USERID sign up for the list.
If you do not please create a free USERID and then sign up for our e-mail list. That way you stay updated on all that is WAKA kickball.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
|4||Luck of the Irish||8||5||3||0||5.00||.625||18|
|6||50 Shades of Greatness||8||5||3||0||5.00||.625||39|
|8||You're F'n Out!||8||4||4||0||4.00||.500||35|
|11||Sour Patch Kids||8||1||7||0||1.00||.125||50|
|13||Land of Misfit Kickballers||8||0||8||0||0.00||.000||52|
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.