GMOT I FACEBOOK PAGE I FACEBOOK GROUP | PHOTOS
Congratulations MPU on your victory over Keltic Warriors for the 2014 Fall League Tournament Championship!
Congratulations also to Fire It Up! on going undefeated for the 2014 Fall Season!
Thank you all for playing! We hope to see you for the Spring 2015 Season!
Important Dates - Fall 2014 Season:
Registration Deadline (for Bar Logo shirts and Forming Teams): Monday, August 18th at 11:59 PM
Pick Up Game: Thursday, August 21st at 6:30 PM
Registration Deadline (in order to have a t-shirt for the first game): Tuesday, August 26th at 12:00 PM (Noon)
Season Begins: Thursday, September 4th at 6:30 PM
Registration Closes: Wednesday, September 10th at 12:00 PM (Noon)
Mid Season Barbecue and All Star Games at James Baird State Park: Saturday, September 27th
Regular Season Ends: Thursday, October 30th
Playoffs Begin: Thursday, November 6th
Playoffs End, Fall 2014 Champion Crowned: Thursday, November 13th
End of Season Party: Saturday, November 15th -- The Nuddy Bar & Grill
The following is now policy for the NY Mid Hudson League, effective immediately: NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. If you want to drink, please bring a few dollars and plan on purchasing them from the snack cart, which charges $2 for domestic beers (Bud Light/Coors Light) but also offers more expensive options as well.
- If I see anyone with alcohol that was not purchased from the beverage cart, I will ask that person to return it to their vehicle and the team for which they play will be issued a Paper Forfeit.
- If Jim from Casperkill or any other employee of Casperkill Recreation asks a player or a team to leave or if he comes to me to about it because he noticed that they have alcohol which wasn't purchased from the snack cart, that team will receive a Game Forfeit.
- Player shirts will be handed out week one, before the first games.
- The season schedule will be posted during the period between the pick up game and the registration deadline.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
Please make sure to join our e-mail list. If you already have a WAKA USERID sign up for the list.
If you do not please create a free USERID and then sign up for our e-mail list. That way you stay updated on all that is WAKA kickball.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
|4||Luck of the Irish||8||5||3||0||5.00||.625||18|
|6||50 Shades of Greatness||8||5||3||0||5.00||.625||39|
|8||You're F'n Out!||8||4||4||0||4.00||.500||35|
|11||Sour Patch Kids||8||1||7||0||1.00||.125||50|
|13||Land of Misfit Kickballers||8||0||8||0||0.00||.000||52|
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.