NY Mid Hudson - Fall 2012
GMOT I FACEBOOK PAGE I FACEBOOK GROUP | PHOTOS
Congratulations Keltic Warriors on your victory over AutoBoots for the 2013 Fall League Tournament Championship!
Important Dates - Spring 2014 Season:
Registration Deadline (for Bar Logo shirts and Forming Teams): Monday, March 31st at 11:59 PM
Pick Up Game: Thursday, April 3rd at 6:30 PM
Registration Deadline (in order to have a t-shirt for the first game): Tuesday, April 8th at 12:00 PM (Noon)
Season Begins: Thursday, April 17th at 6:30 PM
Registration Closes: Wednesday, April 23rd at 12:00 PM (Noon)
Mid Season Party/Activity: TBD
Regular Season Ends: Thursday, June 5th
Playoffs Begin: Thursday, June 12th
Playoffs End, Spring 2014 Champion Crowned: Thursday, June 19th
End of Season Party: TBD
The following is now policy for the NY Mid Hudson League, effective immediately: NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. If you want to drink, please bring a few dollars and plan on purchasing them from the snack cart, which charges $2 per beer.
- If I see anyone with alcohol that was not purchased from the beverage cart, I will ask that person to return it to their vehicle and the team for which they play will be issued a Paper Forfeit.
- If Jim from Casperkill or any other employee of Casperkill Recreation asks a player or a team to leave or if he comes to me to about it because he noticed that they have alcohol which wasn't purchased from the snack cart, that team will receive a Game Forfeit.
- Player shirts will be handed out week one, before the first games.
- The season schedule will be posted during the period between the pick up game and the registration deadline.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
Please make sure to join our e-mail list. If you already have a WAKA USERID sign up for the list.
If you do not please create a free USERID and then sign up for our e-mail list. That way you stay updated on all that is WAKA kickball.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
|4||Luck of the Irish||8||5||3||0||5.00||.625||18|
|6||50 Shades of Greatness||8||5||3||0||5.00||.625||39|
|8||You're F'n Out!||8||4||4||0||4.00||.500||35|
|11||Sour Patch Kids||8||1||7||0||1.00||.125||50|
|13||Land of Misfit Kickballers||8||0||8||0||0.00||.000||52|
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.