- News and Media
Welcome to CLUBWAKA Tulsa Kickball! Our spring season of kickball at Patrick Park starts on March 16th! Lace up your sneakers, join the fun and don't miss your chance to relive your playground glory. Sign up now to participate in one of the fastest growing community sports in America. Individuals, small groups and full teams welcome. CLUBWAKA brings kickball games, parties and friends together into one national sport and social club. With amazing people to meet, great parties, kickball tournaments, and events throughout the U.S., there's never been a better time to play kickball!
For all things CLUBWAKA in Tulsa check out www.kickball.com/Tulsa
|Mar 16||Season Opener - St Paddy's Day Theme!|
|Apr 6||90's Theme!|
|Apr 13||Mid-Season Party!|
|May 6||League Playoff Tournament|
|May 11||All-Star Game - Details TBA|
Are you a captain or aspiring captain wondering about how to start a team? First, you want to register yourself, then start a "friend group". Your friend group will become a team after registration closes if there is team slots left. Otherwise you will be placed on teams already formed. Here are some videos to guide you through the process. Please read the Registration FAQ below before signing up.
Thinking your company would be interested in sponsoring a whole team? We now have an easy registration option for this on the registration page. These two videos will help you out.
Interested in other leagues? Check out all our leagues opening across the state!
WHERE WE PLAY
WHERE WE PARTY AFTER THE GAMES
Inner Circle Vodka Bar
One thing to note: Everyone wears their kickball shirt to the bar afterwards. If you change your shirt you may feel out of place, so be that guy or girl!
- Player shirts will be handed to the captain's at the field in week 1 or 2. All regular cotton shirts (non-dryfit) are men's sizes and are regular fit! Late registrations will receive their shirt at the first game, or by week 2.
- The season schedule will be posted 3-7 days before first games.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
- Cleats are recommended but they are not required. No metal cleats are allowed.
Don't Just Get in the Game, Be Part of the Game! This league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your social sports experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Price per Player
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.