Call James Speegle for details! 405-808-2573
League News and CHANGES:
Ch-Ch-Changes! This year's Capital League will feature TWO divisions. One for our teams that worries more about their costumes than their cleats. One for our teams that still play with a drink in their hand, but neeeed to win a trophy at the end of the season.
Major differences will come into play at the "End of Season Tourney”.
- Upper teams will only play each other all season. Their EOS will consist of SINGLE elimination bracket play.
- FUN teams will only play each other all season. Their EOS will consist of at least TWO games against teams you didn’t have the chance to play during the season. The coveted “Spirit of the Game” trophy could be yours!
- We ALL play on the same night and fields. PLUS, we all get to mingle at the bar … Flipcup tourney anyone?
- We’ve also relocated to Wheeler Park, so that we have room to host all of your beautiful faces and no late games… This means that we can get to the bar faster!
It turns out that there isn't a field, bar, or venue of any kind that is large enough to hold every kickball player in OKC; so now you have more options!
- This is a co-ed league
- Divisions for more and less competitive teams.
- Games are played on TUESDAY Evenings at Wheeler Park.
- Registration fee is all inclusive for equipment, team shirts, awesome games and a league filled with new friends!
- Season length is 8 games of regular play followed by a playoff tournament. All teams make the playoffs and will be seeded by their regular season record.
February 20th - Pricing goes up to $68
March 4th - Pricing goes up to $73
March 13th - Pricing goes up to $78
March 17th - Last day for WHOLE TEAMS to register! Any players registering after this date will have to be paired up with an existing team!
April 7th - Regular season begins!
TBD - Kickball Playoffs
- Player shirts will be handed out at game 1 and 2 depending on date of registeration.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
- Anyone is welcome to sign up: free agents, small groups, full teams, veteran kickballers or brand new ballers!
Email us with any questions via the contact box at right. See you on the field!!
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball!
This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.