OK Capital - Spring 2011
If you are looking for OK Capital's SPRING schedule and standings, CLICK HERE.
SUMMER SEASON REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Call James for details!- 405-808-2573
to receive league updates and early registration information.
League News and CHANGES:
This kickball league will be geared for the SLIGHTLY more competitve-minded team. OK Capital this SUMMER will be played on TUESDAY nights at DOUGLASS PARK.
It turns out that there isn't a field, bar, or venue of any kind that is large enough to hold every kickball player in OKC; so now you have more options!
If OK CAPITAL isn't for you...
If you prefer your kickball experience a touch more laid back, but still with that classic WAKA feel you've come to know and love, Or
if kickball is almost a second thought to how much you love to socialize and share a beverage with your pals, consider:
The OK Capital league will have a very limited number of team openings; so be sure to get your team registered soon!
OKC's more competitive kickball league is ready to rock, with the best teams on one field that Oklahoma has ever had!
- This is a co-ed league
- More Competitive than other league nights.
- Games are played on TUESDAY Evenings at Douglass Park.
- Registration fee is all inclusive for equipment, team shirts, awesome games and some amazing parties!
- Season length is 8 weeks of regular play followed by a playoff tournament. All teams make the playoffs and will be seeded by their regular season record.
April 30th- Pricing goes up to $68
- May 14th- Pricing goes up to $73
May 30th- Last day for WHOLE TEAMS to register! Any players registering after this date will have to be paired up with an existing team!
June 10th--- Regular season begins!
TBD - Mid Season Party
- August 5th - Regular Season Ends
- TBD - Super Saturday Kickball Playoffs
- TBD - End of Season party
- player shirts will be handed out at game 1.
- the season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- we recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
Anyone is welcome to sign up: free agents, small groups, full teams, veteran kickballers or brand new ballers!
Email us with any questions via the contact box at right. See you on the field!!
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball!
This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.