- News and Media
RI Thunder is the Friday night Kickball league! Lace up your sneakers, join the fun, and don't miss your chance to relive your playground glory! (see league details below!)
Watch this video to see how -->How to register yourself
Check out kickball.com/corporate-teams
Hank Soar Sports Complex
500 Prospect Street
Games are played on the outfield grass of the softball field. You can't miss us!
- Player shirts will be handed out week 1, before the first games.
- The season schedule will be posted approx 1 week before our first games.
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- We recommend all players read the game rules prior to the start of the season.
- Cleats are recommended but they are not required. No metal cleats are allowed.
*Dates may change due to inclement weather but we will notify you and your captain's of any and all changes as soon as possible!*
THIS WEBSITE AND THE FRANCHISE SALES INFORMATION ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL A FRANCHISE. THE OFFER OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF A FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT (FDD) IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. FURTHER, CERTAIN STATES REQUIRE THAT WE REGISTER THE FDD IN THE STATE. WE WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL FRANCHISES IN THOSE STATES UNTIL WE HAVE REGISTERED THE FRANCHISE AND DELIVERED THE FDD IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAW.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
|1||Pawtucket Fried Kickin||10||10||0||0||10.00||1.00||23|
|2||Ball Me Maybe||10||8||2||0||7.25||.725||36|
|5||Pitchin Ain't Easy||10||4||6||0||3.25||.325||71|
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.