Registration for Spring 2015 is now OPEN!
- Cost: $67 (includes 8 weeks of games + playoffs, T-Shirt, 2 awesome parties, and weekly discounts at our sponsor bar!)
- Game Nights: Friday Nights at 6:30 and 7:30 starting May 1st, 2015, with an exception of ONE Saturday game due to feild constraints.
- 8 week regular season + playoff tournament June 26th (every team makes the playoffs)!
- Don't have a full team? No worries. You can sign up as team, a small friend group, or a free agent! We will place you or your group on an existing team that needs players. WAKA Kickball is a great way to get your friends and co-workers together or to just meet new people!
- What if I don't have any kicking skills? Doesn't matter. This is a social league built on FUN! Some even say the "post-game" at the bar is more important then the games themselves!
- Kickball isn't the only thing we compete in! All season long the Life of the Party competition will play out at the league bar where you can earn Social Points to solidify your standing as the official most fun team in RI Thunder! More to come about this!
SPRING 2015 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
February 3rd, 2015 : Registration opens for Spring 2015 April 9th: First T-shirt order going in April 14th: Deadline to Form Teams & Free Agent Assignment Day April 24th : Registration increases to $72 April 24th: Rookie Night/Captains Meeting - 6:30 @ Hank Soar Field - All new players are invited to come attend a rules clinic. Captains and Co-Captains have a MANDATORY meeting to go over rules and policies @ Fountain Street Grille after the clinic. May 1st : First night of games!
- May 15th: Theme Night - Armed Forces - CAMO! In celebration of our players and all people that have served, as well as Armed Forces Day being May 16th.
- May 22nd: Off Week due to field constraints
- June 5th: Theme Night: What's your SUPERPOWER? Dress as your favorite SuperHero or come up with your own SuperHero
- June 20th: SATURDAY - Make up game from May 22nd.
- June 26th: RI Thunder Super Playoff Tournament -Theme Night: Team Spirit - Wear as much of your team color for Playoffs!!
- June 27th: End of Season Mega Party - Something outside (TBD)
- Are you a captain or aspiring captain wondering about how to start a team? First you want to register yourself, then start a "friend group". Your friend group will become a team* after registration closes (*assuming you have enough players signed up). If you don't have enough players signed up by the deadline, its not a big deal, we will add a small group or free agents to your team to make a full roster!
- First do this --> How to register yourself
- Then follow this--> How to create a friend group
- Do you have a group of friends (anywhere from 2-20 players) who would like to sign up and play on the same team together? No problem! What you want to do is register and start a 'friend group'. After registration closes, your friend group will be merged with other friend group(s) or free agents to make a full team.
- Watch this video to see how -->How to register yourself
- Plan on going solo? Perfect. Nearly 50 percent of the players in WAKA leagues first started as free agents or small friend groups. That's how easy it is to meet new people and make new friends. So don't worry - go ahead and sign up and we'll be sure to check with you to put you on a fun team that's a perfect fit for you!
- Thinking your company would be interested in sponsoring a whole squad for a good team-building/networking activity? No problem. When you register you'll see an option for you to pay for any number of individuals. Then you'll get an email with coupon codes which you can pass out to your players when they register.
- Check out kickball.com/corporate-teams
- View the Kickball Rules here.
Don’t Just Kick the Ball, Be the Ball! This kickball league is currently looking for volunteers to help make this kickball season a great one! If you’d like to take charge, have a say, and become more involved in your kickball experience, contact your league representative and get involved today. No matter what your talent is, we have a space for you!
|1||Pawtucket Fried Kickin'||4||4||0||0||4.00||1.00||3|
|4||O.N.E. (Our Next Endeavor)||3||2||1||0||2.00||.667||7|
|8||Down To First||3||1||2||0||1.00||.333||22|
Registration will close early if league capacity is reached.