WAKA is challenging players in the Founders Cup and The Kickball Games to raise funds and support for Kick-It.
WAKA is challenging players in the Founders Cup and The Kickball Games to the KICK-IT CHALLENGE! KICK-IT is a grassroots program that raises money for childhood and young adult cancer research by inspiring people across the country to play KICKBALL! Kick-It was founded by a 10-year old cancer patient with a big dream; to cure cancer by playing our favorite game!
To learn more about Kick-It go to www.kick-it.org
As part of the upcoming World Kickball Championship Weekend, WAKA is encouraging all teams to participate in the Kick-It Challenge by raising money for childhood and young adult cancer research.
- Win a Kick-It T-shirt when you raise $100 online by October 3rd
- Teams that raise $500 will be entered into a drawing to win a $2,000 cash prize
- The TOP FUNDRAISING TEAM will win the High Roller WAKA Founders Cup Package!
TO GET STARTED:
- Click here to go directly to the WAKA Founders Cup game page.
- Find your team (or add it to the list) & click the "sign up" button.
- Once signed up click the "donate" button next to your team to join us in the fight against childhood & young adult cancer.
IT'S EASY TO FUNDRAISE ONLINE...
- Facebook, Twitter or email family and friends to ask for their support
- Remember, it’s a competition…Make sure to tell your supporters to donate to your specific team!
Contact Cathy Welcsh, Kick-It Director at email@example.com or #440-461-5425